Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Woman Stops Planned Parenthood Protest by Chanting "Yeast Infection"

Just makes me happy 🙂. Title says it all.

MsAl 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like to ask them how many drug addicted babies they have all adopted. That shuts them up quickly

Ammonium sulfide capsules, purchased from magic supply shops will break up/disperse any kind of fascist get-together!

I tried that and got arrested. Of course I wasn't at a demonstration.
I was at the hospital.

MARY ROCKS! When we get protesters (they don't come every week...but they do have an organized ''visitation''...) I want to bring out a sign which lists all our services....FOR MEN AND WOMEN...breast exams, STI testing, bladder infection testing/treatment, yeast infections, chlamydia diagnosis, testing...syphilis/gonorrhea testing/treatments...prostate exams....counseling for abusive relationships....hormones for transgender patients...contraceptives of all types....and, yes....termination of problem pregnancies!

Think it'd get everyone's attention?

I think "prostate exams" will work wonders.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:437757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.