Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Study on narcissism finds Boomers are more sensitive than Millennials

I guess, "OK Boomer." would be especially sting-y taking this into account. (I think this is especially funny, given the few Boomers I personally know.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad sad sad....I am ashamed of my age peers rated 1-5 narcissistic....1 being caring of others and 5 being TrumpBOTS forcing everyone to worship him

Are boomers all over age 55 ? Millenials over 19 and under 35 ?.....ageism sucks

@SeaGreenEyez I look up to you ..... never a parental glance I am 67

@SeaGreenEyez I take all government pronouncements PERSONALLY especially state funded "research".....Duke University wastes millions annually on religious "inquiries" alleged part of medical and scientific projects....sociology psychology neuroscience even census contracts waste taxpayers money on the lies of religion

Does this poll yield INsensitive millennials and caring listening giving boomers age 67 like me ? JERKS of any age should be kicked to the curb and spat upon... they are pathetic and deserve scornful insulting witty goodbyes

@SeaGreenEyez done thankyou as always as YOU ARE our greatest educator THE OPPOSITE OF that guy who wears the fedora under hot camera lights...Matt Drudge is the ultimate know it all spreading fake news and sociopaths far and wide.....you encourage us to read and learn like my daughter the librarian age 44

I did not! And I'm insulted, I think.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.