Agnostic.com

12 8

Daily points

I'm hitting about a thousand per day. Does that mean I'm spending too much time on here??

ashortbeauty 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seeing as the majority on here are American it's a bit quiet on here in the days

I know l spend too much time here.

I have to confess that, since reaching Level 7, I've found myself becoming a lot more aware of points and eager to get to L8 which surprised me, because previously it wasn't something I didn't think about. Therefore, I've delieberately not worked out how many points I average in a day so that I don't become obsessed!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 27, 2018

There is no spending too much time on here if you enjoy it. I don't count them myself.

Weak! Get on my level lol

What?!? I need to up my game??

Ha ha.... maybe. Lol

Depends on which group you're spending them 😉

Nah.

I have been doing about 800 or 900 a day. I thought that was alot. And yes it is addictive.

There are worse social media sites out there to be spending too much time on. I've given up all other sites. This is my only besides liking my grandkids pictures on Facebook.

I keep up an agnostic/atheist page of fb but that's about it

That's impressive! I'm wracking up closer to the 300-400 range a day.

Mea Level 7 Mar 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.