Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK There's a Pooping Man in the Catalan Nativity Scene | HowStuffWorks

I'm not at all fond of bathroom talk, humor or even references, but this is actually interesting (in that batshit crazy religious nonsense sort of way.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hilarious.

Scatalogical tradition of pooping figurines and logs filled with poop!
Caganer figurines would be hilarious stocking stuffers.

Good teaching tools potty training toddlers to squat on their child sized commodes ooka dis do dat

Funny! I'd love to see one made of Trump!

There is a photo of one in the article.

Holy shit lol

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 23, 2019

Maybe VAT taxes are paid for those SMELL SALES value added taxes as I recall in Euros ???$$

After all that is exactly how a dirty donkey stable in the alleged Bethlehem smells from steaming mammal dung

No one nowhere show an intact hymen rupturing as a cervix dialates amniotic fluid drains from a sacred vagina mother of alleged baby/fetus gawd.... nor semen magic 10 lunar months miraculously seeping near fallopian tube/s and which ovary ovulated for this cosmic proof of bible yore

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:441629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.