Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK The two big flaws of the media’s impeachment coverage — and what went right - The Washington Post

Todd Piro of “Fox & Friends” — President Trump’s most reliable cheerleading squad — was interviewing residents of Battle Creek, Mich., the morning after the House of Representatives passed two articles of impeachment.

He stuck his microphone in front of a middle-aged white woman identified as Carol.

Would the impeachment hurt or help the president in the 2020 election, Piro inquired?

She was succinct: “I think it’ll help him among people who don’t care about facts.”

HippieChick58 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think part of the problem is Fox News itself, with its incessant assertion that it's being fair and balanced. I think this put pressure on other news networks to work harder at presenting both sides in like fashion, ignoring facts and falsities as part of that process.

I have been complaining at least since Trump was elected that the news should call him out immediately and forcefully every freaking time he lies. And fucking call them lies. There is no need to sugarcoat this shit, and it does more harm than good to do so.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:442057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.