Agnostic.com

9 0

Worst date?

What's the worst date you've ever had? What happened?

Danaconda813 4 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dating site with pictures. Met a cute girl who seemed charming in emails. This was before texting. We spent a couple of weeks getting to know each other before meeting.
When we met, I had a hard time recognizing her. The picture was decades old. She had gained lots of weight and years. It wasn't the only thing she was dishonest about. She wasn't divorced yet, and even her interests which had matched mine in the emails, were all made up.
I couldn't wait to get away.

A racist pig. Opinionated, biggotted, rude, ate like a pig, kept making the date continue, then demanded sex. Hey she got free coffee, free meal and free transport, she was not getting sex as well.

This was about this time last year, but I was on a date with a smart beautiful younger lady. Great dinner conversation, she smiled and laughed, it was going really well until she asked to drop by the mall on the way home. We went, I bought some dress pants and she comes to the register with a huge arm full of clothes. The cashier rang it up, it was just short of $300.and she looks at me and says I need your wallet and then we can go back to your place...... No! She looked shocked and she just walked out of the store and left. I have no idea how she got home because I drove.

LMAO! What the heck was she drinking or smoking??? Geesh!

Many years ago (20) Met online, chatted (good conversation), traded pics (nothing remotely risque'😉, met for dinner & a movie. His pic was at least 10 years old & a good 90 pounds lighter. He couldnt carry in-person conversation in a tin bucket. He asked which movie i wanted to see (action movie) then bought tickets for a chick flick ?. We go in & he tries to hold my hand...felt like a glove stuffed full of warm oatmeal...& damp. I exited to the ladies room & went home.

Back in my youth as a DJ in Germany, a seemingly shy and incredibly beautiful girl used to frequent the club I played in. I was terribly attracted to her.

One day out of the blue I just asked her if she'd like to meet up and go to a beer fest. She blushed and nodded.
We met up and ordered beer and food and as if something snapped I lost all interest in her, Completely. She had done nothing to cause this, it just happened. I felt committed to keeping her entertained but inside I just wanted out of there.

I'm going to go with July 10, 2017.

Many years ago, on a dating site, a girl and I hit it off really well, on the phone. Turns out she was very insecure and bossy. She was treating the busboy and waiter like crap.. I finished the meal, yes and paid for it and didn't say one word, walked to my car and when I looked up she was giving me the arms up, like the 'whats up?' gesture, I just shook my head and drove away, shame she was such a mess socially , she was smart and cute.

I was once set up on a blind date with a girl that had a VERY NOTICEABLE birth defect and was not warned about it. Of course, I was a perfect gentleman and I forced myself not to stare or make assenign comments about it, however, after a few drinks and some conversation, she ditched me to have “relations” with her cousin. No more blind dates after that.

She takes after her mum and dad re dating and marriage? Her family has traditions? Bad Rugglesby.

A blind date many years ago - in those days people advertised in newspapers, without photos - we met in a pub - he was HUGE, he talked about his ex. Then stopped and started sweating profusely. Wiping his head with his handkerchief. I walked out. Scarred me for life. Never had a blind date since.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.