Agnostic.com

3 3

Do we all need something to hold onto? Apparel by Kurt Cobain/Muhammed and Harlows monkey mom

Someone said these are Muhammed's shoes and people put them in glass so others can visit them. Kurt Cobains sweater sold for a lot of money too. I think of Harlows monkey, cruel experiment where the monkey with fabric shaped like a mother lived. Maybe he was just a healthier monkey. Maybe the fabric kept him warmer than the monkey with the metal mom. Objects can provoke emotions. Makes me think about decorating. This is how my brain works. Anyway hi.

thinkwithme 7 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thats Kurts sweater from the MTV unplugged show👍
And a friendly hello to you!✌

These are a sign of the times. The sacred relics of the saints are now the drum sticks of Keith Moon or the signed napkin of Kim Kadashian.

Nothing changes only the emphasis

hi anyway.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:443679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.