Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK ‘I don’t believe in violence, but…’: Trump’s most rabid supporters warn of ‘civil war’ if he loses in 2020

Like three year olds threatening a tantrum if they don't get their way....

snytiger6 9 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's so civil about war anyway?

So they are going to war with the U.S. military? I would love to see that. That would be an entertaining 30 minutes.

A great way to eliminate some dangerous people.

I think these are also the same people who wanted civil war under Obama. And Carter. I think they were too confused by W Clinton.

We will be preventing civil war if he loses. I don't think there is not enough morons in this country to vote him in an 2nd time.

Five years from now, Trumplerite Cultists will be panhandling for money, and selling sharpie pens, at airports.

Their beerbellies are too big, and their brains too small, to instigate a 'civil war'!

Pretty sure they're the same ones saying there'd be a civil war if he were impeached, too.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 30, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:443987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.