Agnostic.com

7 0

Favorite travel destination

What is your favorite travel destination outside of your country that you have visited mine would have to be Germany or Columbia

Brewskee61 3 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Florence and Edinburgh.

So far, the Bahamas is my favorite.

Australia and Tasmania

Anywhere - because I love the travelling bit as much as the destination.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 27, 2018

I agree. I travel to immerse my self in the culture and connect to the people through food and history of the country.

@Brewskee61 I'm the same. I can't understand people who go somewhere and eat the same stuff they eat at home in chain restaurants - as soon as I'm somewhere new, I want to get the same food the locals eat from the same places they buy it, then find out what else they do and do that. What's the point in going anywhere if you're going to lie next to a pool all day, eat hamburgers and drink in the hotel bar, meeting no locals other than the one who brings you your drink?

Try Costa Rica, party time USA. Wonderful climate, for a man, unbelievably good looking women, great food, beer, and a anything else you may want. Greatest sex I ever had was with the cook.

Jamaica man. Been there twice.

I want my next wedding in Jamaica mon

Where in Jamaica?

@sassygirl3869 not sure where or even it will happen, the next wedding I mean

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.