Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Trump properties could become targets for Iran - AOL Finance

If Trump didn't inform the democrats of his decision then that made it personal, yes? We went from "We the people" to "I the people" covertly so we can't say anything if Iran makes it personal.

IAJO163 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope they mean it lol

Iran said it is personal with Trump in the article.

I doubt their dumb enough to actually destroy something (repercussions aren't good for them), but they can do a lot of things to harm his business - especially overseas - to cut into his bottom line. Foreign owners of buildings his company manages would be absolute idiots to keep his management company if his names a target, and managment contracts always have outs in them.

What a clusterfuck.

1of5 Level 8 Jan 7, 2020

Does he actually own anything?

That's a good question. I have heard that a couple of bankers in China own him certainly.

He has no doubt doubled his insurance, and is rubbing his greedy little hands together with glee at the news.

@Bobby9 Unless it is overvalued or he gets new for old. Plus publicity.

@Bobby9 Quite, plus publicity, and of course we do not know what sort of fiddles his accountants can arrange for him. ( I assume he is not bright enough to do it for himself given his previous business record.)

@Bobby9 Its called irony.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:446901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.