Agnostic.com

22 3

Would you want to be popular on YouTube?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Popular? I don't even want to be noticed!

Lol

Not for me.

People always tell me I should make my own YouTube channel whether that's because I can argue for days about anything or for giving my advise. I'm still considering it but I feel like I'm still learning so now's not the time.

I had a vid go viral, it was fun and a total accident that is not easily reproduced... have fun, let the chips fall where they may.

Only to promote atheism, but there are already people doing it.

I don't think so lols

Hell no.
I don't want to be popular anywhere. I don't want to be famous for anything.

I'd rather be in movies

Absolutely not.

If it turned into a big, fat paycheck, hell yeah!

That would be a hard no. There are enough trolls out there; I have neither the time nor the emotional energy to attract them.

Yes to help animals

yes wonder what it would be like to go viral. Better than sex??

Sure! I'd love more fans! Check me out on Facebook and Instagram!

I was Popular in High School, enough for me.

It would mean being far more disciplined than I am. Youtube values product on a schedule. That having been said, I have two channels, (one for music, and one for my SJW ranty stuff) and I put stuff up when I feel like it,

No what is u tube?

Not really. Having worked as an Extra in movies and TV, as I did at oen tiem have actign abitions, I figured out that although I might really enjoy acting, i woudl never enjoy it if I ever became famous. With fame comes a loss of privacy, and I like my ;rivacy and my "alone time". So for me the price just isn't worth it.

If I could do something like the vlogbrothers or vsauce or cpggrey, or smarter everyday, something that contributed to the enlightenment of my fellow man, yes. But to be the best bottom feeding attention whore, nope.

Nope, I just feel like people would just pointless anoying.

It's not important to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44719
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.