Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Hungary to provide free fertility treatment to boost population - BBC News

First two thoughts:
1.) Wow! This would never happen in America; and
2.) So many people will benefit from this awesome development.

And then, I read why this was implemented.

White nationalism. Racism. Since the demographics are changing, more brown people procreating than "white Europeans" the right-wing government did this so whites will re-populate.

And they're refusing to say exactly who is eligible for this free option. I'm guessing brown people aren't eligible. But I'm just guessing based upon the sleaziness of the realities.

😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Slavs versus Arabs ....racism and religions at war for 13 centuries now xians versus mohammedans

Sure! The world really, REALLY needs more people. Uh, huh!

@SeaGreenEyez Didn't work well for the Romanians, either, did it?

Hitler light. Eastern European countries had their own death squads during and even after the war killing mainly Jews, but other ethnicities too. This is just a nicer way to try and prop up the white Christian population.

Rock Bottom has a new basement...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:448266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.