Agnostic.com

18 10

A Japanese billionaire is looking for a "life partner" to fly with him to the moon

Well, this makes me feel better about struggling to find an athletic, intelligent man with a great sense of humor who treats me with respect and kindness.

Loneliness is a human condition. What we do with it is important. For me, the key is connecting with people. It appears Maezawa believes he cannot be alone.

A Japanese billionaire who recently doled out $9 million on Twitter, just to see if money can buy happiness, is now looking for the "love of his life" who will travel with him to the Moon in 2023 on Eldon Musk's tourist spacecraft.

"Having recently split up with his girlfriend, fashion mogul Yusaku Maezawa, 44, launched an online appeal for a female "life partner" to accompany him on SpaceX's maiden tourist voyage — a slingshot trip around the moon tentatively scheduled for 2023.

" As feelings of loneliness and emptiness slowly begin to surge upon me, there's one thing that I think about: continuing to love one woman," 44-year-old Maezawa wrote Thursday in an online appeal.
"I want to find a 'life partner.' With that future partner of mine, I want to shout our love and world peace from outer space." Like many men, he wants a woman age 20 and up.

[cnn.com]

[businessinsider.in]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take a pill. Less risky.

Both the rocket & the 20 year old.

Good luck for him,it also may be a short life,,highly doubt one would get life insurance for that journey lol

50 SHADES of the MOON

LOL At least it's not a teenager.

The only thing I can think about is this:

@bleurowz

Love it! Thanks for posting this song.

Is that a new "twist" on the "Mile High Club"?

I see you are an adventurous woman.....@MissKathleen

You have a plan and something to look forward to. Hope it works out for you and you are happy. I'm still working on an agenda here on earth. @MissKathleen

Who knows...sometimes strange things happen....@MissKathleen

Maybe he should consider a dog

With his money, he could buy one of those robotic, android-females, they're building over there now!

He may have one already.

I understand the loneliness

Good luck with that, Maezawa!

There’s soooooo many better ways to spend his billions of dollars. He could probably end world hunger by himself. I don’t understand the need to be a billionaire. Sorry I went on a rant and off subject.

I’ll be his life partner as long as there’s no prenup and no sex involved. He can have all the mistresses he wants. Just let me put that money to good use.

Carey Level 5 Jan 13, 2020

@ToolGuy Distribution?

@ToolGuy @lesserlasagna So the billionaires are starving too? I just thought it was the poor and underprivileged. How about he use part of the money to save endangered species. Or give back to the people who made him a billionaire. No one gets rich on their own. They wouldn’t be rich without employees and customers.

What'd be truly funny is if the "love of his life" is terrified of flying, let alone being shot into space on top of a controlled explosion.

1of5 Level 8 Jan 13, 2020

Good luck with that.

So, send him your application! There should be really amazing hiking on the moon!!!!

Mars maybe lol, but how desperate is this guy, basically paying for love. Probably going to get a thrill seeker and not the love he's looking for.

@MissKathleen hmm, a billionaire goes to the moon, just what we all need to see for world peace but I guess it's worth a shot right. I don't blame him for doing so though, I'd go

@MissKathleen zero gravity sex during the days journey to the moon ? I suppose rape won't happen in space suits on the moon until a glass dome is built large enough for sustainable LIFE PARTNER living outside the MuskRocket

What a maroon!

The depths of wrong thinking go deep with this one.

Desperate

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 13, 2020

Any takers?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:448843
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.