Agnostic.com

18 0

If today would be your last day

If today would be your last day, what would you do?

Lovewins 5 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no idea, id hope something spectacular was the theme of the day but it seems recently when things seem drastic I go blank. I'd assume impending death would seem rather emotionally charged. I'd probably grow tired and sleep to the moment.

Take drugs

Go ride.

I would concentrate on enjoying my last breaths, try to relax and think how amazing my life was with the good and bad. I would probably crank up my favorite songs and dance. I would want to touch, smell and taste everything that gave me joy and pleasure. I would concentrate on being grateful for it all!

What do you mean my last day? Like in this shape, form? I will write, draw and paint, I will chisel and carve, I will empty my bank account, gave the needy shelter, the hungry a feast... I may get somebody high. I will walk into the woods alone... knowing the right emails were sent. No last phone message to reply or replay all over. I will be back somehow in some shape or form or I will progress/regress to the next plateau. Alone... as I left, as I was born.

I wouldn't change much of anything. I would spend time with my family as I normally would. My dogs would probably get extra treats and hugs.

I would make all my good-byes the night before. I'm single at the moment so I'll answer this as a single person. On my last day I would sleep in because I want to be wide awake for the remainder of the day Then I would get in my car and drive to the beach. If today is my last day, my last night here on Earth I want to watch my final sunset. In my final hours, I would open a bottle of wine, build a camp fire on the beach and lay on my back and listen to the ocean and view the stars. I would relive in my mind all the wonders my life has experienced, and then I would just let go, knowing I've lived well.

That sounds like an ideal day

I'd make a pot of tea, get a gross of Krispy Kremes glazed donuts and sit in my hammock chair and finish my book.

BillF Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

I'd make sure my dog had a new home for life, give away the rest of my stuff and go sky diving 😉

SamL Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

Spend time with my wife, call my children and talk with them, go fishing, and have a big bowl of ice cream.

Spend as much time with my kids as I could.

Shit my pants

The same as any other day. My affairs are in order. Everyone already knows what I want them to know.

I'd try desperately to finish off my single malt Scotch collection and eat 90% chocolate.

This is why I need to live closer to you, so I can help. It would be a shame for any whisky or chocolate to go to waste.

Eat a pizza and get laid.

I'm on holiday this week, but I'd probably go into work just to tell my boss why I and all my colleagues think she's crap at her job. Then I'd eat my own weight in chocolate and drink eight bottles of Chateauneuf and not have to worry about the consequences.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 28, 2018

@Akfishlady I'd better get 16 bottles just to be on the safe side!

I'd make sure my cat was taken care of and probably let work know I wouldn't be in so they could cancel all my patients.

I personally wouldn’t change anything! I would make a few phone calls to tell people again how much they mean to me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44959
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.