Agnostic.com

15 7

Do you enjoy nature and watching flowers bloom?

I love nature. I love the Spring and Summer seasons. I take very good pictures of flowers. It's a hobby I have this time of year. In Colorado we had snow yesterday, today it is sunny out and warming up. No flowers in my area are blooming yet. Some lawns are still brown. I love hiking and I miss it. My hiking partner is gone from my life. I don't have a car and I can't get to hiking areas. Except The Garden of The Gods hiking area here. I live in the GoGs area. I don't want to go alone though. When the flowers start blooming, I will post pictures for you all too. I will also upload some on my profile from last year, today. Well, I'm enjoying a morning to myself and then I'm going to the gym. ? I will flip out if I see someone picking flowers from a garden. That angers me. Not cool. Enjoy your Hump Day.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love this time of the year. The trees developing leaves and prennials popping out of the ground. Life is renewed and the cyle of life starts over. It makes me feel so good to be alive!

ebdb Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

Yes, me too.

I love spending time in nature, year round. I live close to the mountains where I hike and camp in the spring, summer and fall and snowshoe and hike in the winter. Being in the mountains feeds my soul.

Me too.

GoG is epic, but I prefer single track through back country.
Less tourists, more nature.

Cool.

I started learning wild edibles. It brings a whole new awareness of the plants, you now notice colors unlike you had before, you notice leaf shape and edges, you become in tune to the seasons and the growing cycles of all the different species. What's in season here, or even what's in season on the other side of the moutain. I always looked forward to the spring beauties coming in, they are some of the earliest blooms and they have edible roots, in olden times it meant the starvation that often comes with winter is over. I always gathered a cupful just to remember what life was like for our ancestors.

Cool.

I have a bunch of asparagus crowns that need to be planted.

Ooh, that is neat.

@Sarahroo29 And some onions.

@farmboy2017 Yummy.

I'm out here now enjoying watching the squirrels run around

Cool.

I love spring and summer. I now live in Minnesota so that, along with getting older, has given me a much greater appreciation of nature.

Me too.

Yes. On occasion, during spring, I like to drive through the rural areas here in Florida just to see nature.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

I love hiking.

i love nature

Yay!

Love it! Nothing like Spring and the flowers blooming, very invigorating.

Yep.

I'm still working on convincing my 5 yo daughter that flowers are best unpicked. She loves them a little too much!

Awe.

Yes! I get a lot of enjoyment watching the first flowers bloom. These Grecian windflowers are trying to wake up in my yard as we write.

Those are beautiful.

Garden of the Gods is a beautiful area, I'd like to go hiking there again soon as I haven't been there in about 4 years now! 😟

Mea Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

Awe.

Love watching squirrels foraging. Our English wildlife is rather tame.

Cool.

Any day of the week over watching fucking stupid humans

Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.