Agnostic.com

24 24

LINK Trump rolls out policies that would push federal funds to religious groups and advance prayer in public schools

If you are an Agnostic or Atheist and you think you can just live and let live, you are sorely mistaken; these people are setting it all up for a new inquisition, they are attempting to obtain access to the youngest people of our society, brainwash them at their most vulnerable point, and use them as cannon fodder. Those who think that they can stand on the sidelines, pretend to be a christian because they are afraid of social pressure will find out that they were badly mistaken . . . . Give these religio-nazis an inch and they will take a mile. This is destroying our nation, and will likely lead to all-out world-war because these people think they are exceptional, that they are under "god's" protection, and they believe that war is not only meant to happen, but that they should initiate it! Don't be fooling yourself.

Archeus_Lore 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#FuckTheGOP #FuckTrump #FuckReligion

The Talibangelicals are hard at work. We must work harder to stop them!

I agree with your every word here. We know that Trump was not "the chosen one" and that there are no gods choosing anyone. The problem is that the powers that be want you to believe all this nonsense so they can use us to gain more wealth and even make war if they have to. All of us should wake up and I also mean the religious ones. Resist this in any ways possible.

Trump is encouraging these crazies to crawl out of their hiding places.

Yes... because he's so pious. Wait! I spelled that wrong. I meant POS!

I can not believe how much control and influence the evangelicals have gotten under the Trump administration. I don't even think he is a believer. It appears to be about votes for another term. More crap is coming.

While in Vietnam a chaplain told me "don't worry god is on our side". I'm sure Islamic imams are saying the same. The believers are hoping for the end of the world in order to prove their beliefs were correct and cash in on their just reward.

Now you see how insidious these evangelist really are typical Fascist practitioners!!!

It is beyond time to eliminate these obstructionist fascist republicans and their evangelistic followers!

These evangelists and obstructionist republicans are nothing but a fascist cult, hell bent on enslaving us all!!

We are in a fight to save our rights and freedoms from these cults of fascist worship!

This country was not founded as a religious state or republic!

Our will is far stronger than those of fascist discrimination and male cult dominance!!!

This stupid tangerine is probably the most ungodly mouth breather in the known universe. It’s pure pandering to his base. And they KNOW and he had admitted the type of shit he’s done and they can’t even see his hypocrisy. Every time the orange imbecile and religion are together in the same sentence I throw up in my mouth a little.

Christians will lose their collective butts when other religions apply for those funds. LOL

45 will do and pass anything for attention and to piss off his opposition. He did not win the popular vote and will not win it in the next election either. We just have to watch the fraud and manipulation behind the voter registration how they are counted and or audited. There is a very large fraudulent momentum behind all of this and in every state. If anything we have seen the ugly snake rear its head and these bigoted fundamentalist are together. That what makes them scary because they are not or ever were rational or cognizant about anything but their own pathetic existence. They preach the fires of Hell which is what keeps their flocks in the fold.

RESIST! Support your chosen separation of church and state organization in order not to become slaves to religion (again).

I suggest to anyone who has not already done so, read Jeff Sharlet's "the Family", I believe they just made it a netflicks feature doc.

Onefortunate issue is that this form of Christianity is a minority among Christians and if they push too hard there will be a religious internal struggle. To date very few Christians have been outspoken against, like only the southern christian is talking about slavery and there are no abolitionists.

Pete Buttigieg has stood alone on this point and I think it ought to be a point of focus in the next election, call out the believers to stand on their morals and/or lack of them. Have believers (Blue) directly confront believers (red) on their beliefs publicly.

What it does make me wonder, considering current polls and trends is this . . .
"Suppose for a second that the majority of people who have shifted to the Nones category have come from that "Blue" subset of Christianity, and now those "Blue believers" are more or less defunct, and the majority that is left believing are the Red believers?"

If this is true, or even likely to be true, it is a strong argument that all non believers ought to prepare to politic the hell up, or lose our freedoms because the moderate or liberal believers have become US.

another illegal act

I really wish that one of the Democratic Party front-runners were a credible alternative for the presidency.

To hell with the looney democraps! Trump will win by a landslide in 2020.

The Wedge strategy failed but these lunatics live for this war to enslave everyone under their banner.

More intrusion of religion into government in direct opposition to what the Constitution demands.

Yip this to gather votes as if nothing happening around him. He's trying new things and don't give a damn about the kids being brainwashed at schools.

The Republicans, and Trump need evangelical votes to win elections so they pander to them.

Should prayers be said for Satan?

Should prayers be said for those who Created the Dreamtime and the Dreaming?

Should prayers be said for the Flying Spaghetti Monster (PBUH)?

Should prayers be said for the removal of the Chief Dimwit of the White House?

There is definitely a extremist movement of evangelicals that are seeking to establish more control in direction of this Nation’s psyche . Trump doesn’t care he just wants the votes , He has clearly demonstrated that he doesn’t live the lifestyle they do . There are those around him however that are fanatical themselves. Very well stated and a legitimate point to consider .

Yeah, yeah. Then the other party will get elected and folks from the other side will be telling us the end is near. Hasn't being played by the propaganda and electing the 'same old, same old' with a different team jersey gotten old yet?

Democrat = Republican = War-for-profit-loving gangster fascists.

Of course he does.

Perfectly well stated. We must beat these monsters back into the dankness from which they love to reside. Any idea how to share this sentiment and link on Facebook?

Copy-paste the whole damn thing . . . anyone can share anything I post as they see fit, I posted it to my facebook page also. [facebook.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:450521
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.