Agnostic.com

32 3

What random act of kindness do you practice regularly?

Firebug916 5 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am always opening doors. If am anywhere in the city and I see one of those mini buses for the disabled or elderly I levitate toward the bus in case they need assistance going in or out. It is Standard Procedure of Mine. I am Not a Critic of poor/bad drivers. If someone is short by a few bucks in my merchandising line, I don't mind asuming the responsibility as long there is no alcohol or cigarette involved. I found $20 bill in parking and returned it to lady looking for it. Standard Operating Procedure.

I pass on my pecan grafting knowledge by direct demonstration to anyone who wants to learn.

You're very Beautiful.

I love to say hello to everyone I meet on my morning walk. It makes my day

It's a small thing, but I always keep an eye out for that car trying to get out of the parking spot into traffic, or trying to merge to a new lane, or trying to exit a garage, and let them pass.

I perform cunnilingus for the needy. ?

Honestly, nothing specific comes to mind. I help people out however I can in my daily life, usually casually lending a hand, but I don't think of those as random acts because they're predicated on a particular need in the moment.

Remember; "no act of kindness goes unpunished".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.