Agnostic.com

28 2

Does anyone have irreconcilable differences with members of their family?

I only have one full sister and she is a die hard fundamentalist Christian and although we have had good times and been close (she's also a vegan). We are polar oppersites in our ways of thinking. It's got so bad she no longer talks to any of the family.

JoelLovell 6 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, but it's not over religion. I can't really go into detail about it due to legal issues but we no longer talk to my mother's sister. It's been about five years since the event and the worst part is not getting to see or hear from my cousins.

No but my sis might have with me. Odd how this can be unbalanced and sadly unnecessary

We keep our own space- my only sibling, my sister, lives a little over an hour from me. She sees my 90 yr old Mom in FL every other month and I maybe see her twice a year. She visits my daughter-next town over-and I find out afterward. When I was fighting cancer 6 years ago she was always there. Go figure?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.