Agnostic.com

128 0

Unresponsive site admin, other options?

I have attempted communication via "Contact/Contact Us" forms and messaged "Admin" directly over the past few months without any response. I'm asking here as I'm not aware of other options. Are there alternative admins, or another method to get the appropriate attention?

ShawnHicks 6 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

128 comments (126 - 128)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm contacting @SiteSupport @CS10 and @developer through the messaging interface, as @Admin remains unresponsive to my query.

I recognize that this is a free service, and appreciate the community it provides. I am surprised that the "Promote Us" page makes the claim that promotion of the site will be rewarded with points and yet fails to account for that activity.
I may be misunderstanding how the "clicks" for referral link usage is applied to my profile, but since the "clicks" are accrued in near real time, my expectation was originally that the 2 points per click might be near real time as well.
Upon accruing many clicks, and a referral registration (100 associated points), I still have no points for the associated clicks. If the 2x points per click were applied, my level status would be higher. Maybe that requires a manual change or reconciliation.
I'm disappointed by the lack of explanation or even an acknowledgment that my issue is being investigated. It may not seem important, but I expect organizations to abide by the policy they publish.

BTW these are the site administration: Admin, SiteSupport, CS10 and developer.

Sometimes one is available when the other isn't. (They work other jobs).

If it's a question like this one - I'd go with SiteSupport first. I'm pretty sure the answer is on the page about promoting the site?

Here's the link: [agnostic.com]

You linked to the same page I was referring to, maybe I should clarify my question. I have been promoting the site. I currently have one referral which is relfected in the points total (100), however the "clicks" (at 2 points per click) are shown, but are not added to my points total as stated they should be on said page. In other words, I have plenty of "clicks" but no related points accrued.

@ShawnHicks Ah that is definitely something @Admin would need to help you with. If you have had multiple clicks on your referral - but they aren't accruing points.

Sorry thought it was much simpler from what I read. lol
Maybe when they read this they'll be able to look into it further for you?

@RavenCT I had messaged Admin directly a while ago, which is why I posted the question.

I sent direct messages to each. Given the duration without a response, my confidence in any resolution is diminished.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:451969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.