Agnostic.com

36 3

What do you look forward to in spring time the most?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To see all my sleeping plant life slowly awake and splash my garden with colour.

Pretty girls in sun dress.

Warmer weather, budding plants. Green.

The burst of fresh life in every respect.

Winter. 🙂

Warmer weather, flowering trees, more daylight, blooming flowers, and spring cleaning. It is my favorite time of the year.

I already started on my organic garden. 🙂

Landscaping. Gardening. Warm Weather. More energy!

Molting.

No need for jackets

Flowers nesting birds honeybees butterflies and sandbars to canoe land like mother nature waterbeds

Magnolias. The first blooms of spring. When I see them I know winter is definitely over.

All the Spring is wonderful, but this year it was just one thing that really got me.

The smell of freshly cut grass! ****

OMG! I forgot over the winter just how much I liked that smell!

The blooming flowers in my garden and th tomatoes, zuhcini, and Chile’s, of different varieties I grow myself in my garden. This is what I look forward to the most in spring. Oh and long walks I take with my kids, two little Pom dogs I have, that unfortunately are already older than me.

Poisoning Pigeons In The Park!

No heating bill to pay for four months or so!

Simple, The wind chill in Detroit now is 15° . Do I really have to say more ??? I will be escaping to Flagstaff Arizona in 10 days, if I can just hang on. If I may use the term, this friggin places “ Un-Gawdly.”

Joker... Why don't you move South!
My wife and I moved from the Detroit area to North Carolina and we love it! No more of the white stuff for me! (OK, well... maybe just a little. But after Michigan Winters, I can take it!)

I love the fresh smell of spring when the life comes back to nature. The slow but inevitable path towards summer and the potential for all that comes with it. Nostalgia for the childhood memories of how great summer was with no responsiblity. Concerts. Campfires.

I miss sitting out on my porch, feet up, a big glass of iced tea, watching people, listening to the birds.

All the colorful flowering plants and trees.

Heat.

Good weather for day hikes and bike rides.

Starting my spring vegetable garden.

I feel more energetic in the springtime, for bicycle rides, scenic walks, swimming after dark with the moon and stars above, gathering with friends for beach parties. In the next few weeks the plumeria tree off my lanai will start blooming and the scent is heavenly in the evenings.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.