Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Here Are the Most Common Airbnb Scams Worldwide - VICE

I have never used AirBNB, and now I don't think I ever will

HippieChick58 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've tried Airbnb three times. 1st Try: Very clean, beautiful, little historical apartment in Sevilla. 2nd Try: Boat in Port Olimpic, Barcelona ... Host forgot we were coming ... Waited for host to show ... When he arrived, he had to fix the toilet ... We rented somewhere else. 3rd Try: Comfortable, clean basement apartment with many amenities in Washington DC. Two out of three good ! Family members stayed at wonderful Airbnb's in Hawaii. Caution is advised.

1,000 emails ... out of 7 million Airbnbs, and over 150 million users. Hardly sounds like a huge problem to me. I and my friends have used Airbnb countless times over the years. I'm glad they're making efforts to keep out scammers, but I don't think they're the problem the article makes them out to be. Airbnb is so insanely profitable for people I can't see there would even be much incentive to scam.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:455296
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.