Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did this dude forget:
which Bush?
I was ex CIA
II was a puppet of Rumsfeld and Cheney.

McCain cheated on his first wife and picked Palin as his running mate. SERIUOSLY?!?!?

Romney was trained from conception to follow Mormon edicts and might have made a good president but . . . . lost.

"war on the rise of the 60's kids'? Don't forget it was Haldeman ON TAPE telling Nixon his enemies were the blacks and the hippies and so created the war on drugs

The right loathes intelligent men. Both parties are corrupt but only one shooter was a democrat all the rest have taken their right wing hate and shot up other humans in schools, churches and businesses.

Totally agree with your observations. And I would add that the only thing the right loathes more than intelligent men is intelligent women. They better get ready.....their day in the sun as masters of the universe is about to be eclipsed.

And not for nuthin.....talk about disingenuous... "I'm as conservative as you can be but I know I can only win if I pretend to be a "liberal" and run on the democratic ticket. WOW.

This guy has obviously drunk so much of their kool aid he is completely brain damaged. ugghhh 😟

I love how the Right throws the 1st knife and blames the Left..they did the same in Knifing our Republic in the heart Friday..

Wow...somehow I missed out on that handbook he mentioned, or even WTH Alinsky is, and a whole lot of other stuff too.

That sounds deluded. Must be Trump syndrome delusion.
He left out several things about the mistreated right. How they banded together to take down that pedophile ring ran by Hillary. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:455433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.