Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Video shows Iowa caucus-goer trying to change her vote after learning Pete Buttigieg is gay

This is pure ignorance. She also goes on spouting about the bible.

ballou 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That young girl dealing with the troglodyte is AMAZING!

I know, right? I don't think this was included in the orientation for her post because it's just outrageous. But she was a trooper!

It's infuriating the people who are that ignorant (how could she be unaware that Pete was gay, when it's one of his main selling points in his campaign?) are allowed to vote at all. Her bigotry is a separate issue that disgusts me as well, but it should not be disqualifying from voting.

Sad, ignorant bigot.

GeezusH........

I live about 20 miles from Iowa, and this is the reason I exceed the speed limit when I have to cross that state. How dumb ass ignorant is this woman? He has never hidden his orientation or personal life.

The guy is a human being and should be treated that way regardless of his sexual preference. You can tell by how he presents himself that he is highly intelligent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:456474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.