Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Nuclear Blast Map

This interactive map lets you choose between one of several nuclear weapons, then detonate it as either an air or ground burst at a location of your choice. You can the explore the effects of the weapon at different distances from ground zero.

Rufus_Maximus 7 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many years ago, 1986 in fact, there was an animated film in the UK about an elderly couple who survived a nuclear war/strike, it was called 'When The Wind Blows' it was based on a book by Raymond Briggs. It was so tragic and sad that if and when it happens I want it to drop right on my head, I don't want to live in the aftermath.

“A nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought."
“We seek the total elimination one day of nuclear weapons from the face of the Earth.”
“I can’t believe that this world can go on beyond our generation and on down to succeeding generations with this kind of weapon on both sides poised at each other without someday some fool or some maniac or some accident triggering the kind of war that is the end of the line for all of us."
“Our moral imperative is to work with all our powers for that day when the children of the world grow up without the fear of nuclear war.”
Ronald Reagan

Scary stuff - we're all toast.

I'm from Denver.
We grew up knowing we're fucked.

think I am going to pass on that little anxiety provoking experiment

If one of those things ever goes off in my area, I really hope I'm at Ground Zero.
I just wouldn't want to deal with what comes after.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.