Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK This Audio Might END Bloomberg's Campaign - YouTube

Beyond legal and bigoted opinion by Bloomberg?

EdEarl 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If one waits around long enough, a person's true colors eventually come to light.

I am not so clear that this is racist, but what struck me was that people who like Bloomberg have the power to make a difference with preventing bad behavior in the first place...just go to war with the neighborhoods where there is the most crime! Money that could be spent on helping fix the problems they are facing in bad neighborhoods is never discussed! Just throw more cops at the problem! How could that ever fix anything...they are not equipped to be fixers of anything...just warriors! That should inspire less criminal behavior lol... we need less warriors and more socially conscious people working for change!

And this leaves out blue-collar crimes, which negatively affect a much larger demographic area than purely violent crimes.

That is my take on the needs of troubled communities. They don't need more trouble, they need a softer touch.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:458692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.