Agnostic.com

29 6

Anyone like Broadway musicals?

I have enjoyed them since I was a kid. One of my favorites is South Pacific, supposedly based on Michener writing, but nothing at all like the book. The music was great and the topic of race was approached in a fairly sensitive (for the time) way. West Side Story, Rent, Phantom of the Opera, and Cats also rank very high.

tioteo 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes and no.. I like the theatre and I used to get involved in a lot of community theatre productions however a lot of the stuff that is showing up on Broadway I'm finding to be sad and pathetic.. I'm expecting any day to hear about "TwisterThe Musical". but many shows out there are all nice and dandy but when all that I'm seeing are just musical adaptations of movies.. Well I've lost a lot of my respect for the Broadway world.

There are so many. I have seen many TV versions. I will always watch them, I would love to see Oklahoma, Annie, White Christmas, and any. I did see Mircle on 34th Street live. I really liked it. I have heard Hamilton is awesome! I will get it all done some day or another.

I love musicals. I love plays, Even some opera, though I cannot understand the words. I like Shakespeare too. No one around here to go with.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.