Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Humans are still evolving: 3 examples of recent adaptations

Doubtful this would convince any creationists, but at least it confirms evolution a little bit more.

snytiger6 9 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I also saw a couple:::1) eye color 2) our tail bone
is disappearing.They also mentioned the lactose
intolerance.
Cool

This I heard someplace else ; it gives me awe and humility . Now I know I am = a work in progress/ so
fu** the perfectionists as I abhor thier click. I wish there
was a vaccine to inoculate for arrogance- require our leaders
take a reasoned dose.
A related subject--_-- science says there were 3 distinct
large increases in human brain size, over its history. Saying it could be linked to volcanoes and disruption of the climate.
Thanks

Creationists will accept micro-evolution and gene mutations. It is macro-evolution that they deny at all costs. In this case, humans still remain humans--we aren't becoming a different species. Given enough time this could possibly happen and it would be up to a future humanoid species to either accept the evidence of such speciation or do like today's creationists and deny it.

This seem to be a very doubtful report. The first example is certainly not an example of evolution, and last is probably not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:459581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.