Agnostic.com

11 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is why Dawkins doesn't waste much time debating Christians.

What a delusional moron you can see the crazy in her eyes

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 16, 2020

It is a planned interview and you can tell instantly where she is going when her first words are about explaining "how human beings were created." I don't happen to believe human beings were created. She does and makes it all so very plain from the beginning.

The interview was planned and she being the xtian, who spoke about respect for other human beings, didn't even provide a chair and/or a glass of water.
She left Dawkins standing all through the entire hour. How rude and disrespectful is that?
...no kindness whatsoever from her side.
A demeaning nasty human being who believes that those who believe in evolution have no respect for other human beings or do not care about society.
...to use her very own argument, adam and eve must've been quite nasty human beings, as many totalitarian systems seems to be backed by christianity.
Wendy: "where's the evidence?".
R Dawkins: "go to any museum, it's there".
Wendy: "show me the evidence".
R Dawkins: "do you think I am carrying all the fossils with me?".
🤣🤣🤣🤣

With her false smile and politeness while agreeing that it was good of her to grant this interview, she starts with a slap in the face by not offering Dawkins a seat.

The Wendy lady should view this link.

[bbc.com]

The 1.9m skeleton is what I spoke about in my earlier message.

The discovery for continued evidence hasn't ended.

Richard Dawkins has a way of mastering his cool in the face of rubbish. She refuses to believe the evidence of the very high percentage of ape DNA we have BUT rather that a loving god - she believes created us. Seems like they met at an theology dwelling.
I am happy to hear that a judge gave her a sentence. I am just angry another judge overturned this decision. These false prophets need to be taught a lesson - away from abusing young minds and obstructing others' rights! They (she would) run amok regardless. She's a case of serious god-brainwashing even though all the facts and evidence is around her. One of my younger son's major subjects is biochemistry. I'm going to send this to him.
She needs to come to south Africa where she can view a 1.9 million old formation of half ape half man, not fully man yet. . ...or even visit the cradle of mankind. I wonder whether she believes the universe itself continues to evolve. She's acting like the persecuted. She's the favoured (christian) species there right now. ...and she's cocky too. Evolution is big in our schools. Ok we have those xtian private schools too but they too have to teach evolution.

Very frustrating to listen to.
It's obvious she has a literal belief in the story of Adam and Eve.
She has a literal belief in EVERYTHING the bible says, and there is no way to dissuade her from that point of view, no matter the scientific facts.

Like talking to a wall. He sure is patient.

twill Level 7 Feb 15, 2020

This could be titled: Richard Dawkins Meets FakeNews

twill Level 7 Feb 15, 2020

It would be good if all Agnostic/Atheist tried to brush up on the actual chemistry of RNA replication and DNA genetics so that each would be able to counter the "lack of fossil evidence" issue with Creationist. The fossils are just the chapter headings the chemistry and biology are where Evolution is explained. I find it a lot easier, to go through the biochemistry of one step to prove the point(genotypes), than going from generalized fossil evidence and looking at phenotypes to make a case for evolution. To explain to someone, who has already accepted creation, by physical descriptions appears to them as another "accept by faith" religion. Until one understands he or she just accepts the judgment of someone thought to be smarter or more trustworthy.- Works for me.

I got a few minutes in and had to stop.
That woman is a total whackjob.
The ones that try to sound so "rational" and "reasonable" are the worst ones.

Dawkins is amazing to me in how calm he can remain in the face of
such utter bullshit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:460278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.