Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Dick Van Dyke Endorses Bernie Sanders for President - YouTube

Earlier today I pointed out that Dick Van Dyke had said that Bernie Sanders is just a New Deal Democrat, then this endorsement pops up, apparently released just a few hours ago. 😀

On the point of polls saying that older folks don't support Sanders, I just think the polls are poorly done. I often look at the "methods" details of these polls, and the highest I've seen the number of respondents is around 2,100 for a US national poll. I just simply am not convinced that that's a high enough number to be representative.

bingst 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A pretty solid endorsement for old people. How old is Bloomberg? Oh! Really?

Bloomberg is a bit younger than Sanders; less than 6 months.

@bingst Exactly! Both have an age impediment.

That is a great commercial. Since Van Dyke is well known and liked by older people, I really hope this commercial helps Bernie with that age group of voters. I also know that Van Dyke has struggled with alcoholism for his whole life and that is something many voters can relate to and hopefully admire Van Dyke for...

Alcoholism? I didn't know that about him.

Good for him. He will sway some.

Wow, I didn't even know he was still alive.

Van Dyke has been kind of a mysterious figure in the entertainment world for a long time because of his problems with alcohol. His drinking has often caused him to disappear for long periods of time from appearing in public or working as an actor while he was either in rehab or on a bender...

@TomMcGiverin That doesn't seem to have done him any real harm. He must be in his mid-nineties.

@AstralSmoke 94, according to wikipedia.

@bingst Thanks Bingst for supporting my laziness! I knew he was about my mom's age, but wasn't sure.

Chim Chimeney Bert. It’s a jolly holiday with Mary!

Perhaps Bert would like to have a go. Can’t do any worse.

Anyway, “Good luck will run off when he shakes hands with you!”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:462517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.