Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Bernie2020 Winter Hat

I would love to have one of these. Haha. I'm very into practical/utilitarian stuff, and I wear one of these all the time during the colder months of the year. I'm still not sure I would wear it out in public though! lol

bingst 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@bingst You might find this interesting...
Don't be so confident: here's how Bernie Sanders could win the election-
[thefederalist.com]

That's from The Federalist no less, a well known right-leaning source.

"If [Sanders supporters] feel their candidate has been screwed by the party, you can be sure they won’t be turning out to vote Democrat."

I totally disagree with this. I think it would be a very small minority, at most.

As for the Asian supply chains (and other products), maybe it will serve as a wakeup call that the US must maintain some of this manufacturing in the country as a matter of national security.

I wear Bernie buttons and a Bernie baseball cap regularly, even in the conservative Repub Christian city I live in. My attitude is bring it on if they want to comment negatively on it. I enjoy rattling them...

Do you don it with a leftward tilt? 🤣😂
That would really wind-up the GOP boys!

A Bernie Beanie? ❤

Feel the Bern in winter, lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:463362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.