Agnostic.com

8 7

ABC's Bachelor Spinoff for Seniors is casting right now.

Currently seeking:

"Active and outgoing single men and women in their golden years." Ages 65 and up.

For a lark, I applied for it. I don't watch TV.

They asked for five photos. I sent these pics with the year each was taken. I think the pink dress shot will get their attention.

"Why are you applying?" they asked. "Cast a wider net," I replied. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Gotta scape mud off my hiking boots. Wear them with my black velvet evening gown?

[oprahmag.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You might surprise yourself, you do seem good at getting noticed.

Wishing you luck. Reality shows of that sort don't interest me, but if you make it onto the show, I might even bother to tune in and root for you.

Deb57 Level 8 Feb 28, 2020

@Deb57

I never bought a television. Doesn't interest me. In 2014, a man I dated said I was "culturally deprived" without a TV. A voracious reader, I laughed.

He went to Costco, bought me a smart TV and hooked it up. Now I watch Netflix movies.

Doubt I will be selected. I'm not glamorous (READ: big breasts) or wealthy enough.

Hope you make it

Love all your pics,remeber alot of them from the past,I would say you may have a better than average chance on getting interview for the show ,Good luck ,Your personality rocks and shines thru plus with your looks,,you have to go to get their attention

@RoyMillar

What a nice thing to say! Thank you.

Woke up laughing about it. Most of the time, I think I'm ridiculous.

@Literatehiker. Happy to hear you woke up laughing about it. Means your happy and relaxed about your decision and looking forward to exploring a different avenue. Personally I think you will have a blast

@RoyMillar

"Why are you applying?" the application asked. "Cast a wider net," I replied.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

@Literatehiker ,no i do not think i will be applying ,but thanks for implanting the thought

Maybe I should put myself in for Naked Attraction here in the UK...

Couldn't be worse than some of the bodies featured!

I did too LOL.

Think you would qualify easily

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 27, 2020

@bobwjr

Nah. I'm not glamorous or wealthy enough.

@LiterateHiker no glamorous enough yes and cute enough

@bobwjr

Thanks. I'm too energetic and ebullient.

@LiterateHiker yes you are, awesome

@MissKathleen me too

A hot Bachelorette like you would blow them all away!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:464674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.