Agnostic.com

10 0

Problems NOT a result of religion

Are there any problems with the world today that in your opinion are NOT directly caused by religion or religious fanatics?

jamessmithwick 6 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think there are plenty that are not directly caused by religion; not nearly so many in which religion plays no part.

global warming -fracking - lead in petrol and VW falsifying their emissions data, offshore tax havens the list would be endless........

Yes politicians have a lot to answer for -greedy for power & offshore bank accounts

Detroit can't win in a sport that I enjoy watching... I can't see how that's a religious issue.

Problems are man made
man like to control which then creates problems
so if someone control creates a problem then this is a problem

Rosh Level 7 Mar 31, 2018

THE problem is overpopulation.

and of life on earth

World hunger...As far as I can tell, people are starving all over the place, regardless of their religious leanings (and I don't know of any religious groups withholding food based on whose god is being prayed to)

Yes white supremist groups, Neo-Nazi. Famine, drought, climate change, and natural disasters are not caused by religion or religious fanatics.

Expensive dental costs.

Greed, apathy, lust for power, just for starters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.