Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Crazy Religious Lady Flips Out in Meijer - YouTube

If you haven't seen this yet, it is amazing. I am sure she is mentally ill, but it is so off the wall.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If she is "saved", I want to be wasted.

Holy Shit!!!!

Was she talking to me? That's my last name and I wish she wouldn't use it like that.

If god the father, god the son and god the holy ghost are one and the same, it follows that Jesus, as god the son, is indeed a "mother-fucker".
Incidentally, that means he is also a "grandmother-fucker", if the story of the virgin Mary also being born free of original sin is to be believed.
(Mary's conception is celebrated on December 8th - the feast of the immaculate conception.)

Source:

the bible.

Praise the Motherfucker!

@PondartIncbendog Holy motherfucker, please!

She probably needs to be on some medication that she can't afford and/or refuses to take. Mentally stable people do not act that way.

Probably Lithium. She needs to lick a Prius.

Do you know which store it is? I work for Meijer in Illinois.

It's a Walmart for sure..

It was somewhere in Michigan. About a month ago I think.

@MsAl Thanks for the info.

Wow, just wow.......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:465391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.