Agnostic.com

6 1

Has your choice of politics conflicted with those of your friends or family

Marine 8 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh definitely. Being in one of those deep red states practically everybody is a Republican Trump voter. I do think at least a few people around here are beginning to see the light though.

Reading what they post on Facebook, they think I'm a lazy, stupid libtard sitting around getting fat collecting welfare.

I'm a liberal democrat from east central Indiana. They think I'm crazy.

Good for u

Not with any of my immediate family as far as I know. Although I could totally see my younger brother voting for Donny, he's always been a dope though.

I've cut loose a few FB acquaintances for their dumbassery. I didn't want it showing up in my feed again.

Not any tRumpites in my immediate family. We're all appropriately apalled.

My parents voted for trump. The rest of us wouldnt speak out minds right after the election. Now we do

Mine has ,my best friend did not come to my wedding, my family disliked my politics and I do not know why because to vote republican means they voted against their own values.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.