Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt it, his evangelical base will die Happy as they wait for him to miraculously cure them.

.... or for the long awaited rapture to commence.
.... and when it doesn't, they're too dead to make a difference!

Or start a civil war

It seems inevitable that thousands of people will have to die before Trump is removed from office. They will either die of neglect, or from lack of healthcare, or by being murdered by trump's police.

Well it's coming..😳😳

I think most of us knew it was the economy that the supporters quoted most often. Now that the this train is heading off the cliff they will see what happens when one puts their 'faith' in a moron-in-chief.

While it would be amusing to have more of the thoughts and prays group; I think as long as just as many from each camp of the political divide go down people may start to realize trump is the disaster needed to bring Americans together against big corporate.

A silver lining to it. I don't know how true this, but the virus reducing the green house effect on the planet.

Anything that reduces the growth mania can only help, unless, of course, it leads to a war.

The skies over China are clearing, as factories reduce output.

Good something has to do it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:465628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.