Agnostic.com

12 0

If Given the choice, Would you want to live forever?

twshield 8 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would depend on my health. I suffer from chronic pain everyday. I would not like to live forever.

Absolutely! I could finally get some stuff done. Always problems to solve. 😀

Come on! I'm serious! I'm drawn to solving problems, but I probably have ADHD, one symptom of which is procrastination. 😀

Not even a little bit.

Yes. I think all the reasons are obvious.

Maybe I'd like the option of livign forever, but I'd also wan tot option to die if I chose too. I would think that perhaps that too much of anything would eventually lose value and desirability.

Only if my loved ones live forever as well.

Zster Level 8 Nov 22, 2017

Yes.

If I can sleep continuously for a decade then stay awake for a year and then sleep again.

I can witness how the world progresses. Get answers to so many mysteries. New discoveries, new inventions etc...

If there is no sleep option, it will be difficult.

A nice, long, healthy life--yes! Forever? No, thank you!

Not no but Hell no.

No. Why would I want to?

When I experience something for the first time there is a wonderment about the process. As I age I find that fewer things excite me or entice me. No, I would not want to live forever and I would not want to outlive my child and grandchildren.

Betty Level 8 Nov 22, 2017

No only if i have superpowers

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4681
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.