Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Greek Orthodox Church: Coronavirus Not Transmitted Via Holy Communion | Michael Stone

I just knew some church would make a claim like this.

snytiger6 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are Greek Orthodox parishioners and both cought the Corona virus. Other parishioners probably haven't been tested.

Wait! They share a spoon? Did I read that correctly? And, of course, they will all be packed together, in the church. It is sad, when you think about how bright the Greeks of old used to be, or seem.

Holy water is magic. Add 6 to 8 drops of bleach per gallon to make. You can even drink the water then as it is purified. My family used to have a cistern. 🙂

That's so ignorant... Should we all be doused with holy water?!

Great! Now maybe natural selection of the fittest will cull many of these assholes.

@Toonces difficult as Greek orthodox presbyters are celibate and the grey will just be contaminated starting now.

They probably spiked the wine with a bit of extra vodka to bring it up over 60%?

Ignorant dimwits!

The Russian Orthodox will have to one up them - invite the kids in for a bath

I hope the Priest washes his hands before distributing wafers...

If they place the wager on the tongues of parishioners, it seems like an sure way to pass the virus around... even if the priest washes his hands beforehand.

Good way to give the whole congregation the virus....@snytiger6

Does that come with a double your mortal life back guarantee?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.