Agnostic.com

2 0

If you could have stopped Trump from being elected president...

If you could have stopped Trump from being elected president...BUT it meant that you would have to have unprotected sex with him, including kissing, and oral sex.

Would you?

• 1 vote
  • 2 votes
RobertSmith 5 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry, I like to think I am as patriotic as the next gal but that is one thing I would NOT do for my country.

He's a buffoon who had a reality TV show. He's not important enough to hate.

As for preventing him from getting into office, I think his presidency is no more damaging than Hillary's would have been, and it's going to be a lot more fun to watch him crash and burn than her.

Anyone that thinks that they would have been the same is clearly a questionable character. Thank you for letting us know early who you are.

@RobertSmith True, at the time we knew Clinton would be a catastropically awful president, with Trump it was just a strong likelihood. And this way at least real progressives are trying to take back the Democratic Party.

@Druvius "catastropically awful" ...oh come on

@RobertSmith I wqs being diplomatic. She is in bed with the bankers, the Pentagon, and the big corporations ... like every president since Reagan. And she was a sociopathic warmonger to boot.

@RobertSmith The oligrach's wet dream candidate, she would have putvthe final nails in the coffin of any hope of progressive government, though granted Obama did a fine job nailing it shut during his eight years of transfering wealth upwards.

@Druvius uhm...uhm....uhm...okay

All I can say is that since I've been voting, nearly every president has had a large number of people who hated him, and the pure virulent hate I've seen directed at Trump sure looks a lot like what was directed at Nixon, Reagan, and George W. And was any of it in proportion to what the given president did while in office? Not that I can see. Same goes for Johnson, Carter, and Clinton.

The presidential election are like a football game. "Go Team! My team's better! No mine is! Why? We don't know! Well, I can make more noise! Rah Rah!" Lots of parroting, not much understanding of how things got the way they are---or else the people wouldn't be involved in the discussion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.