Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK There is hard data that shows "Bernie Bros" are a myth | Salon.com

So glad there is finally proof that the Bernie Bro harassment narrative isn’t exclusive to his campaign. Stills blows my mind how much the Warren campaign was willing to try and leverage this narrative against the Sanders.

PolyRob 2 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It blew my mind how aggressive and unreasonable some of the Warren supporters were. I expected that people who supported her would be very similar to Bernie supporters and therefore, easy to get along with.

It just goes to show that all candidates are going to end up having some unsavory characters supporting them.

Only a few on here actually believed this nonsense, making themselves look pretty stupid......

Warren is a fake progressive, an ambitious opportunist, and a lying weasel. Why should you be surprised at her Bernie Bros smears of Bernie?

Unless Warren is exaggerating her outrage about Bernie's followers to hurt him and gain sympathy for herself, it tells me that she would not be tough enough to stand up to Trump in a debate or campaign, during which he would hurl things at her way worse than the Bernie Bros supposedly say...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:469655
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.