Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

CDC isn't as trust worthy under Azar, Drumps lackey, Dr Fauci of NHS on the other hand, has some crediblity as he will speak his mind about Covid-19

Two problems here for me. A pay-wall on the site, and a block on EU readers.

Trump has no clue how to follow any rules.

Face it, he’s always been a law breaker and rule bender.

The only thing he does that isn't dangerous is play golf. I wish he spent more time golfing than Presidenting.

@MissKathleen A drop in the bucket compared to his fuckups, not even close.

@MissKathleen Not really. his golf costs millions. His policies cost billions. As I said, not even close. I wish he played golf seven days a week.

@MissKathleen That is their job. The problem is the Republicans don't want to spend it on the people so they lower taxes so everyone will love them. Then the Dems have to raise taxes to pay down the out of hand debt the Republicans have created, so they can't spend it on the people. Legislators did not have anything to do with the tariffs which is creating a lot of problems for the average American.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:470658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.