Agnostic.com

10 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I made a post of this group some time ago. They have real money and want to go after those and especially the head who has brought all semblance of decency by the GOP down. There are some that do care. So I say, off with their (the evil ones) heads symbolically speaking.

They do say that light is a disinfectant. It may be that Donald's craving for the limelight turns out to be his family's undoing.

Awesome..it about time his Spawn were exposed for the grifters they are..it'll mean Nothing to his hoard of true believers, they now live in their Alternate reality.

The real ironic is the Lincoln Project members are former gop party members. They made still be gop and that is ok if they make a difference in getting trump and his cronies out of the WH. My critic of the ad is that it is not brutal enough. 🙂

Taunt those motherfuckers until they escape to Russia

Trump will undoubtedly call it unfair to target his children, overlooking the irony, of course.
Sadly for him, it's going to be hard to blame the Democrats and/or fake news.

About time, the republicans have been responsible for bengazi,e-mails fake attacks on Hillary now they target Biden's son. I guess they thought they were immune from payback especially when it is true lol

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 15, 2020

Been waiting a long time for this to happen!

Not as brutal as it could have been, they stole charity $$$.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 15, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:470722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.