Agnostic.com

10 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good. I am fucking sick and tired of ignorant people who force their fairy tale bullshit on the rest of us getting all the damn breaks.

Your religious freedom does not give you the freedom to endanger others--not even your own kids.

Tough crap. This is about other families/kids. Why do these religious nutjobs fail to see this simple FACT!!!

I lved in N.J. for 35 years, up to June, 2019, and am glad to see this. The entire Anti-Vax group is full of shit.

Using religion as an excuse to promote the spread of disease is a vile act. I have no time for the dangerous people who object to that bill.

IMHO, ANY Parent refusing to vaccinate a child WITHOUT a medically documented reason should be charged with Child Endangerment and or Child Abuse.

About time someone stepped in to protect children from religously stupid parents.

Once upon a time, all states did have such a law...no vaccinations, no school for you!

I'm pretty sure that my state required it when I was a kid, and I am eternally grateful for it. I'd bet good money that my folks wouldn't have vaccinated me otherwise.

Fuckem!

Took the words out of my mouth.

Good.
More states need to do the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:471029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.