Agnostic.com

7 1

Best movie of 2017?

Before The Last Jedi is released and influences everyone's opinions, what films are your favorite of the year? What do you think should win best picture?

MikeMike 5 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Last Jedi.

Well, I assume it will be the best, at least from my perspective.

I did really enjoy Bladerunner 2049. I was sort of let down by The Infiltrator, Probably because I read the book.

d_day Level 7 Dec 4, 2017

Haven't seen a lot of films this year, but of the ones I did see, Blade Runner 2049 was easily my favorite.

The Big Sick

GwenC Level 7 Nov 22, 2017

Such a brilliant film!

I'm not normally a rom com person, but I loved this movie.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

I haven't seen that one, but I am a fan of Micheal Shannon so I am looking forward to seeing it!

I loved the Murder on the orient express movie , it took me to another place and another time and got my mind busy

I forgot about that one! thank you for reminding me! The long tracking shot of the beautiful scenery alone were enough to make that movie an instant classic!

Shots*

Thor: Ragnarok is probably my #1 movie of the year. I enjoyed Justice League, but not enough for it to be #1.

My favorites of the year have been Ragnarok, Get Out, Call Me By Your Name, Logan, The Big Sick, It, and The Shape of Water. I loved most of what came out this year but those are the top of the heap in my opinion. I would like to see Get Out and The Shape of Water get nominated for best picture but not sure who I want to win.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4715
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.