Agnostic.com

22 3

What do you notice about someone that others tend to not focus on?

I'm a neck person. I think it tells you allot about a person, age, health, masculinity/femininity ect. Do you have anything like that. I've heard of finger nails, teeth, eyes, chin ... What's yours? It might be nothing physical maybe it's a person's scent, voice, walk ...

JoelLovell 6 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My main tell is how they treat people who are not as advantedge as they are and how they treat animals.

Love that

that gives you a preview of just about everything. saves a lot of time

I am attracted to a sense of humor and the ability to be open and truthful.

If they are a toe or heel walker................

you are not alone, it is not one of mine, but I am a toe walker, and some people notice it, I never did.

Mannerisms, eyes and mouth oh and bullshit of course.

Do they treat others as people, or as a race/color/condition...like a server.

I'm not sure I have anything specific but I often find quirks and imperfections attractive.

Eye contact and body language.

Yes, and yes. Eyes especially; they can be such a giveaway.

My Hunting Ground always been the Dance Floor... Latin, Salsa, Blues, Swing, R/B, Jazz what have you. Movement of the Hips. You Faking it or Feeling it? I want to know before hand.

How long they maintain eye contact.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 31, 2018

Teeth.

I tend to look at those too

Voice.

How they smell, not just what perfume or Cologne they wear, but their own personal smell. I had an injury when I was in my teens that left me mostly blind for a few months, I started 2 notice how people all smell different, there are some that I think smell amazing and others I don't care for, but they're each different.

Byrd Level 7 Mar 31, 2018

I'm into the natural smell of people too, hair especially

Eyes, energy vibration

I observe how patient they are, people will say that they are but they're not.

I keep looking at your deltoids

Are you talking about a fetish?

Nah just observation

@JoelLovell But you are attracted to necks?

@JoelLovell I don't focus on anyone else's looks or how they dress. To each his own. I don't want to be known for being judgemental. I don't like being judged myself.

@Sarahroo29 yhup necks

I'm a sucker for a long nose, but am trying to get over that.
Also particular about sound of someone's voice no matter the relationship.

Fingers and hands.

@SilverDollarJedi it's all about the proportions and the knuckles

Sense of style.

I guess I'm old ... but I really look for an aura .... a peaceful aura ... it isn't just confidence and it isn't just looks! It's for lack of a better word their soul. I'm a person that is in search of my opposite so they need to be at peace with themselves; cause I'm a body full of controversy (at odds with who I want to be and who I project being) Ok this just became about me my apologies ... Aura I look for their Aura!

Eyes. Particularly female eyes.
Smell is a big one for me, though between nasty stuff like sweat smoke and colgnes you rarely get to know how a person smells. This is in no way deliberate, and in fact puts me off a bit, but I worked in offices full of women many times, and always knew who was ovulating by the scent.

Their dietary habits and how they project themselves about it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:47212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.