Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All I needed was a single bag of sugar because I had baked a birthday cake this weekend. None to be found.

I always have a well stocked freezer and pantry. As long as I don't run out of coffee or cat food, I'm good.

I saw a trolley just like that here in the UK just a couple of days age, except that it was dish cloths and meat ?

Well considering the state's are not testing adequately I would be of a serious questioning mindset right now. Forget about toilet paper. Get on the phone and DEMAND adequate testing supplies for health care workers and the public!

Toilet paper is not a necessity. I did stock up on some rice, pasta, flavorings.

And bought some flour to make tortillas if bread becomes unavailable

I was a purchasing professional so my buying habits are a little different than most. I was well prepared and stocked with lots of items. I always buy and stock when there are sales on products I use. Just makes good sense and saves money in the long run. I still go to the store for the fresh items every week but things like TP, canned foods, and cleaning supplies, I have a good two to three month supply.

@Mark013 I stock up on things we use a lot of when I find them on sale

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:472151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.