Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Social Distancing May Need To Last Months To Beat Coronavirus, Modelers Say : Shots - Health News : NPR

I am good with retiring early, except I really can't afford it.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People will need to find ways to physically interact safely. (as opposed to using social media.)
Italy has found one way, with people in blocks of flats singing and acting to others across the street.

Well, I work from home and never get out any way, sooooo......not that much different on my end. We've already lost my favorite bakery, though, and the theater group I'm involved with has postponed all their events until later in the summer. And our town festival and carnival has been cancelled.

It may not matter. I think this virus is going to take awhile. In a bad way.

I reckon that each day's delay in imposing "lockdown" equates to just over an extra half day of extension, accumulative. In other words, 1.56 squared. Thus, delaying by a week extends the needed quarantine period by over a month.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:472377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.