Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Lou Dobbs Said Media Hyped Coronavirus. Now He’s in Quarantine.

This is what happens when your ideology isn't based in actual facts, but only wishful thinking.

snytiger6 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When will the people’s of this country realize Fox News, trump and the obstructionist republican fascist do not care about them, those who support them are just fodder for their on self slavery to the wealthy and their corporations!,,

The media hypes up all bad things in the world. Take the Y2K bs for example and nothing happened. The virus is very bad, but having everyone on virtual panic is a bit to far.

@MissKathleen I and my older brother were both in IT. We both worked many hours OT to run software to simulate the y2k effect. About half of our software had to be replaced. Some couldn't be.
The public thinks there was nothing to it. They don't know what could have happened, they were the saved ones that think there was no cost.

@MissKathleen And what happens when you try to import a spreadsheet with the wrong date? Nothing. Just sits there and looks at you.

I needed some good news. Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:474478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.