Agnostic.com

52 5

I am an atheist and were going to church tomorrow with the family! If you were in my shoes, would you or not? Why?

I established myself as an atheist about a few years ago. My family still practices some religious traditions like going to church and we'll be going to one tomorrow. Even though I am an atheist, I wouldn't mind getting out of my way and accompanying them regardless of what my views are if I see it as a beneficial thing to do for their well-being and if it won't affect me in a negative way.

How about you guys? If you were in my shoes and was given a chance now, what would you do?

ACEero 4 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (51 - 52)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You could go and watch it as a learning experience and try to figure out why supposedly intelligent people buy into the things they do. (Or maybe they really don't)

Hell, no, I wouldn't go. It would be a monumental waste of my time.
What you do is your business. I'm not going to tell you you're wrong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:47471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.