Agnostic.com

5 1

Any Jews out there?

I'm Jewish but consider myself more cultural than religious. Anyone out there like me?

Unicorn1824 7 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oy vey! MEEEEEE... lol but atheist now... my brother is a rabbi! 😛

I am a human but I sometimes pretend I am a magical super being to get people to do what i want.

argo Level 4 Nov 22, 2017

Has it worked?

Vus machts du, Yid?

Tres bein.

Since I'm primarily here to learn from others, how do you distinguish between the Jewish culture and religion; I don't want to jump to conclusions? Thx!

A Jewish woman married a Jewish man whose favorite food was calf's tongue. Once or twice a month she wold cook this for her beloved husband; whenever she did, he would eagerly watch his wife prepare the meal. Every time, she would take the tongue and cut off the tip before she put it i the pot,, and one time he asked her why she did that. The wife said "That's the way my mother made it. Maybe it's a kosher thing." So the next time she was going to make it, she called her mother to ask. And the mother said "Because our pot was too small for a whole tongue!"

That's the difference between Jewish culture and Jewish religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.