Agnostic.com

13 2

What is the laziest thing that you have ever done

RobH86 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Went to Jamaica, stayed in my air conditioned room and ordered bottle service. Drank vodka tonics all day and did absolutely nothing.

Becoming a full time musician in my 20's. I always hated the idea of 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. It was the perfect choice for me.

I got on my motorbike when I was young to go to my nans a few houses away.

A former partner was an academic advisor for an American University in Europe. She often went on trips that lasted weeks. On one trip I set up our bedroom with a TV and I made meals and froze them. When she returned we stayed in bed 3 days only getting up for the bathroom and to heat meals in the microwave. We 'laid' in bed the whold time! (ever asked someone who just returned from Hawaii if they got "lai d"?

Laid in bed all day.

I do this pretty much every Thursday

@RobH86 I did it years ago.

MikaB Level 5 Apr 1, 2018

took me a couple of seconds, but I got there, and I like it

Nothing

I spent a day in bed just getting up to go to the bathroom.

Shouldn't it be "the laziest thing you haven't done"?

Nothing...

Sit around and turn to Agnostic.com doing absolutely nothing else - lol

In my first apartment i had a deep fryer. When i moved, instead of cleaning it i just threw it away.

At least you threw it out instead of leaving it there.

Nah. My parents raised me better than that, haha

A Friend of mine broke down at 7am and called me to come and help. I unfortunately went back to sleep and never turned up. Oops.

Rock1 Level 4 Apr 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.